Our clients are thriving
We love working with forward thinking organizations to help them learn, measure and grow.
Across Industry. Across Discipline.
Our clients are using Thrive to accelerate learning and knowledge sharing throughout their organizations. We help them harness complexity to increase clarity that results in better decisions.
Arconic and Alcoa (previously Alcoa) wanted to offer Micro-Learning courses to their 60,000+ employees spread across the globe.
- Global delivery of 40 programs in 12 languages
- Increases in confidence and awareness of best practices
- High levels of participation and satisfaction
Westinghouse partnered with Thrive to find a more efficient, honest and impactful way to collect and measure feedback between managers and employees.
- Increased belief in company processes
- Promoted sharing of best practices
- Improved communication and contribution
412 Food Rescue
412 Food Rescue partnered with Thrive to develop food safety training modules that their volunteers could complete anytime, anywhere, on any device.
- Training delivered via email or text message
- Mobile first, but looks great on any device
- Short quizzes to assess understanding
General Growth Properties
A newly formed Digital Marketing team's leader wanted a solution that could interact with her people, delivering information and gathering feedback to create alignment.
- Created a continuous feedback loop between team leader and team members
- Discussed concepts the team leader considered key to their success - change, agility, critical thinking and inspiration
- Collected feedback on the team's perception and comfort level with these concepts
Covestro (previously Bayer MaterialScience) partnered with Thrive to ensure that communication and contribution throughout the organization remained at high, consistent levels.
- Established individual and organizational baselines
- Measured and influenced positivity, communication and contribution
- Real-time data collection and analysis
Philips Respironics partnered with Thrive to streamline communication between doctors, patients, suppliers of medical devices, and other healthcare professionals
- Streamlined patient onboarding process
- Reduced time and costs for across the ecosystem
- Real-time insights into patient compliance
- Better outcomes for chronic care patients
I enjoyed seeing the collective responses or examples from the group as it helped me get a bigger picture of how everyone was thinkingSr. Manager, Integrated Marketing Lead
I really like the platform and content. It has provided a catalyst for me to think very differently and more thoroughly about things I thought I already knew. Thank you!Senior Director
I really like the platform and content. It has provided a catalyst for me to think very differently and more thoroughly about things I thought I already knew. Thank you!Senior Director, Consumer Marketing
I didn't find the THRIVE process very burdensome...overall I feel the THRIVE process would be an improvement over the current process.Nuclear Design Engineer
Always good to get reminders. And these lessons were very brief and straight to the point.Executive Assistant to the CEO
It was a good experience and hopefully we'll become more efficient and impactful with (feedback) in the future. Thanks!Engineering Manager
It is critical for us as a company to understand our sales process and what common challenges our sales team is facing when closing business. As individuals we tend to feel that we have our own strengths and weaknesses when selling products or services. Thrive has helped our sales team pinpoint some common obstacles that we identified as personal weaknesses. This allowed us as a team to analyze and put a plan in place to overcome these challenges. We are continuing to eliminate these types of problems and growing our business.TJ Henderson, VP Operations, Target Freight Management
THRIVE makes me think about different situations and how to better respond.HR Advisor, Bayer MaterialSciences
The various (feedback) simulations, straw opinion poll data, and reactionary feedback was certainly more effective than the usual read and acknowledge training.Nuclear Design Engineer
Really like the opportunity to complete the modules on my phone. Very helpful when travelling.VP, Talent Management
We're confident your team is ready to Thrive.
Find out how Thrive works for you.